Suggestion: clarify on the wiki that Mir/XMir testing might imply some risks.

Mario Rugiero mrugiero at
Sat Aug 24 03:30:12 UTC 2013

I checked before sending the mail. The link you provided is actually more
than enough (of course, provided there is already a warning before
installing pre-releases about knowing how to recover if something goes
wrong), IMO, but when I said wiki I was wrong, I meant this other page, which was the one I checked.

Thanks and sorry for my confusion.