Accessing the metadata API?

Jim Tilander jim at tilander.org
Wed Feb 8 16:10:09 UTC 2017

Hi Andres,

Basically I’ve been struggling with how curtin works, but I finally got the the following stuck in curtin_userdata:

99_bootstrap: ["curtin", "in-target", "/bin/bash", "/usr/local/bin/post-install.sh"]

Then in the post-install.sh script I actually want to extract the FQDN of my node (but since I run in the installer environment, I can’t really rely it seems on the network to tell me this).

When you mention that I could do node.fqdn(), where would I put that? Is that some curtin templating? Python?

Thanks,
Jim