[lubuntu-users] Bug with Keyboard & Mouse Settings

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 10 20:22:41 UTC 2020

On Sun, Nov 08, 2020 at 06:36:08AM -0800, Patrick Jarrett wrote:
> my laptop retains the setting of flipping the mouse buttons.

I just tried to reproduce this and could not.

I would check whether or not the state of the "left_handed" key in the
"Mouse" stanza of the config file matches the state of the GUI. I
presume it does ("false" is standard, i.e. left click is primary).

If it does not, then it's possible the issue may be related to one of
ownership or permissions of the config file.

The user config file is:

 $HOME/.config/lxqt/session.conf

This file should always take precedence to any global file but in the
event of some other sort of oddity, you might want to check the state of
the global one:

 /etc/xdg/xdg-Lubuntu/lxqt/session.conf

--
       @wxl | polka.bike