[lubuntu-users] Gnash needed in newer Lubuntus

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 13 04:50:15 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 10:34:41PM -0500, Eric Bradshaw wrote:
> Lightspark [https://github.com/lightspark/lightspark.github.com] seems to be
> the most updated, open-source, SWF player (and web browser plug-in), though
> it appears I'll need to compile it for LXQt.

Oh, I forgot to answer this part, too. You could also throw this in a
PPA (which, yes, does involve compiling). You could consult the Ubuntu
Development team to find a sponsor if you have success. You could just
use the packaging from the previous versions and update accordingly. It
should be fairly trivial. You could also get the maintainer of
Lightspeak to make a Debian package and upload it themselves.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D