[lubuntu-users] Is this it for Lubuntu QA Disco QA?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 4 00:31:32 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 08:10:19AM -0800, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/series/67/testsuites
> Looking over the various "Ubuntu" options shows options for "manual
> partition" and "re-using old home folder" but in the Lubuntu Disco suite it
> looks like only two??  Is this it for the options for testing report on
> Lubuntu Disco?  "Calamares install full disk," and "live session"???

Yeah, we really need to flesh out the other test cases. Unfortunately,
we can't reuse the only test cases because they're all based around the
old installer. If you want to help with writing these, it would be a
relatively easy project and I'd be happy to show you how to do so.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D