[lubuntu-users] remembering file dialog size

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 00:59:00 UTC 2019

Bug report filed, for Lubuntu Bug reports, but seemed to show up under
"LXfind"??

#1814350

If this bug effects you, please log into Launchpad and add your name as
"this bug effects me" and/or add a comment to it . . . every little bit
helps make Lubuntu a better and better system.

"Again, reporting an issue that showed in Lubuntu 18.10 and continues in Lu
19.04 where the pcmanfm-qt window "menu://applications" when right-click on
an application like "Office" or "Graphics" in the drop down menu selecting
"properties" it shows the "file size" and "On-disk" size to be "0 bytes" .
. . .

Then for example if then 2x clicking on the "Graphics" folder/directory
shows sub-directories, e.g., LibreOffice Draw, LXImage, SCreenshot,
Skanlite icons . . . each has an exclamation point over them.

Double-click on Screenshot does open the app window for a screenshot. But
right-clicking on Screenshot and in >properties >permissions it shows
owner/group/other as set to "forbidden" rather than "read and write"?????

Also Screenshot app >properties shows the same "0 bytes" in file size and
On-disk . . ."