[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 18.10, no touchpad settings

Bill Hopkins bill_hopkins at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:19:10 UTC 2018

I have tried Lubuntu 18.10, running as a Live Distro from a usb thumb drive.
In both cases there is no "tap to click" function, to emulate a left mouse button click, on the touchpad.
I also was unable to find any program in the Menu, to adjust the settings of a touchpad.
I also tried to download a touchpad program from the software repository, but the programs I downloaded and installed, did not show up in the Menu.

Does anyone have solution to this issue.

There is no touchpad issue with the Lubuntu 18.04, that I am using.