[lubuntu-users] how to update 14.04 to 16.04 Lubuntu?

Sat Nov 10 16:12:41 UTC 2018

On 11/9/18 10:45 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 12:23:27AM -0500, Gary Knott wrote:
>> I don't get any offer from the update manager to update to 16.04
>> (i used to, but not now)   How do I update to Lubuntu
>> 16.04?  (not do an overwrite install, but do an update.)
> Why not 18.04?

Will it let you skip a LTS release to go to the next one?

My past experience says it only let's you go from one LTS release to the
very next-higher LTS release.  If you want to go to the next one, you
have to do another upgrade.

Has this changed?

--
Sincerely,