[lubuntu-users] favorite flavor

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun May 20 16:57:54 UTC 2018

On Sun, 20 May 2018 10:36:59 -0600, Aere Greenway wrote:
>I tried to vote, but it is asking me to create a new account.

Confirmed! Let alone that *buntu users might start with e.g. a server
image to do a tailored desktop install, while OTOH Ubuntu Budgie is
that new, that it's unlikely worse to count it yet, if you want to get a
real impression of the users' needs. Let alone that Ubuntu of different
releases ships with a different desktop environment, that not
necessarily is good covered by "inactive flavour". IOW so or so this
poll does result in a completely meaningless statistic.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-pussytoes,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.16.9-1