[lubuntu-users] Fwd: Xenial 16.04.4 Call For Testing (All Flavours)

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Sun Feb 25 20:19:53 UTC 2018

It's that time again! We need your help testing Lubuntu 16.04.4 so it
can be released on Thursday (03/01/2018).

This Lubuntu release only features Desktop (ubiquity) amd64 and i386
images, so there are no Alternate (d-i) images and no PowerPC images.

Read the below announcement for more details, and let us know in any of
our development channels[1] (#lubuntu-devel, Matrix, or Telegram) if you
run into any showstopping issues.

Thanks everyone!

[1] https://lubuntu.me/links/