[lubuntu-users] lubuntu wallpaper

bubblewrap1 bubblewrap1 at zoho.com
Sat May 20 05:22:00 UTC 2017

Hi Walter,thankyou for replying to my ad,I had a few problems with lubuntu but before I could try out your answer,lubuntu failed to start,I got the login screen but nothing else so I re-installed ubuntu 16.04 I have never had a problem with this OS,once again thankyou.

---- On Thu, 18 May 2017 09:51:23 -0500 Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote ----

On May 18, 2017 1:56:04 AM PDT, bubblewrap1 <bubblewrap1 at zoho.com> wrote:

>I go thru the synaptic p.m. and d/l and

>install wallpaper,but I cannot find where it is

If you installed a package including the wallpaper, you can do the following to find a list of installed files and their locations:

apt-file list package

--

 @wxl | polka.bike

C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D