[lubuntu-users] lubuntu wallpaper

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:03:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 18 May 2017 at 09:56, bubblewrap1 <bubblewrap1 at zoho.com> wrote:

> I am giving lubuntu a try,but I am having a problem getting the wallpaper
> I want installed,I go thru the synaptic p.m. and d/l and install
> wallpaper,but I cannot find where it is,I would like to get things looking
> better and more pleasing to the eye,can someone help me please.

Well, there a couple of things that you might find useful

To select new wallpaper
 =================
Right-click on the Desktop
Click on Desktop Preferences
Click on the filename next to the text "Wallpaper"
You should now see a dialog box listing the installed wallpapers. (It also
tells you the directory that the wallpaper files are kept in).

To do Other Things with the Desktop Wallpaper and other things.
Go to the main menu, select Preferences -> Openbox Configuration Manager

HTH,

Ian

-- Free Software page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software