[lubuntu-users] ring any bells?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:55:03 UTC 2016

Hey Jack,
if you are booting to a black screen then it is your graphics card (most
likely).
This is a problem that will require you to research some things but
should likely be able to overcome.
That said, it might be better to wait for a while before trying this
distro...
Often in the weeks before the Alpha is released there are some rather
grievous issues on certain hardware (especially those requiring external
graphics modules)