[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 16.04.1 LTS has been released! (installing Lubuntu on an IDE HDD, attached though a USB adapter, presentation mode enabled to prevend Lubuntu to mounth the drive on wakeup)

scrooyahoo at riseup.net scrooyahoo at riseup.net
Fri Jul 29 21:41:20 UTC 2016

Might it be possible to
turn ON, presentation mode, when the installer runs?

When installing  Lubuntu to a USB connected HDD (using the normal
installer) then the sleepmode or screensaver mode, seems to try to mount
the usb drive on wakup.  This apperently disrupts the installer errors
popup and stuff crashes.

I now manually put the machine in presentation mode.  And so far so
good...

Maybe there is a better way?

BTW, i discovered why the floppy did not work, there was a complete
bunny hiding on the inside... So i will give that option also another
try.