[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 16.04.1 LTS has been released! (Installing now on Acer Aspire 1 ZG5)

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:13:01 UTC 2016

Hey,
There are a couple of ways to do this.
1.) install on the harddrive by putting it in another machine.
2.) Boot via ethernet (if possible) and install that way
3.) use mkusb (or dd if you are more confident that I am at always
remembering if/of) to write an ISO to a harddrive.  Install this
harddrive in the CD/DVD slot (if possible)

And of course Nio's suggestion is very good if you can find a floppy disk :D
The last one I had around perished a few years ago.  Maybe a second hand
shop has a box of them hiding somewhere?

--
Regards