[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Bug Day Ubuntu On Air Session at 19:00 UTC

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Wed Jul 27 07:50:58 UTC 2016

I understand scrooyahoo's arguments and agree with the reasons, but is
being very rude when judging others' choices.

I insist to scrooyahoo: there are other distros & communities apart of
Ubuntus/Canonicals and, most of people who disagrees with
*buntu/Canonical policies, migrate to that other GNU/Linux distributions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_distributions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Linux_distributions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DistroWatch

El 26/07/16 a les 23:05, scrooyahoo at riseup.net ha escrit: