[lubuntu-users] lubuntu 16.04.1 Live CD

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 9 16:20:42 UTC 2016

Neill,

Several people have asked you information to help troubleshoot this problem
but from what I can tell you have not provided this information. Without
that, it's impossible to fix your problem regardless of how nicely you act
or how much you shout. If you want help, answer all the questions asked and
try suggestions given.