Lubuntu 15.10 64 bit daily build iso..problems

Mon Sep 21 15:23:26 UTC 2015

On 09/21/2015 09:05 AM, Michael Hirons wrote:
> network printer HP 2540 is found and installs after installing Hplip
I have encountered this problem with 14.04 as well.  Now, I realize this
is a necessary step for using an HP printer, and I make sure it is
installed.

For a long time, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my printer to
work, and I finally (probably on this e-mail list) was informed about
the hplip package.  After installing that package, my printer problems
went away.

--
Sincerely,
Aere