Touchpad trouble.

Walter Orsi walter.orsi.uy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:43:56 UTC 2015

Eric,

Thank you for your ideas and information, too.

I've messed with xorg.config, though I couldn't make it work, yet.

Sorry for my ignorance but is xorg.config a file itself? What I've found on
my Lubuntu is that xorg.config is a directory. Inside of it there are
several files (50-synaptics..., 10-synaptics) that seem to be related with
the touchpad... at least that what it seemed to me after reading some
things about it on the web looking for a solution.

Once again, thank you and thanks to every one who has given me part of his
time to answer my e-mail and give me some guide.

Walter