Fwd: Keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+C CTRL+V) don't work when keyboard is set to Hebrew

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 1 19:36:40 UTC 2015

One thing I read from there is potentially installing the `ibus-m17n`
package and then choosing the Hebrew input method in `ibus-setup`. I
actually just did this, switched to the Hebrew input method and was
able to copy and paste no problem. Of course, I do have a US keyboard,
so that might not be a good test ☺