Fwd: Keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+C CTRL+V) don't work when keyboard is set to Hebrew

אלעד הן eladhen2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:25:15 UTC 2015

Thank you very much.

The problem is global as far as I can tell (in every program and even in
the file manager).

I will try changing the layout and see if it helps.

I came across this bit of information:

http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/1586

But I'm too ill-informed to understand if what they describe is the same
problem and what exactly they're suggesting as a solution...

אלעד הן
נייד: 052-5348554