One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:35:06 UTC 2015

Hey Nio, you can use ext4 partition and grub2 for a BIOS boot. (This might
allow you to zsync, for testing..)

Another option might be to create a first "boot" partition with GPT+FAT32,
but set up GRUB2 to load images in a second ext4 partition, (where the ISO
files will be stored).

I know this should work, but I had no time to test it out yet...

Cheers!