One pendrive for all PC (Intel/AMD) computers

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:27:07 UTC 2015

Hi again Andre,

I tried a wild idea, and it worked: I could make a USB multiboot
pendrive that boots in UEFI and BIOS mode, and that boots 32-bit and
64-bit operating systems. See this link

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2276498&p=13299549#post13299549

As you see, it builds on your UEFI multiboot system, and it is only a
minor tweak to add grub for BIOS mode.

Please test if it works for you too :-)

Best regards
Nio