Fwd: RE: unable to install lubuntu & Ubuntu

Fri Jan 9 18:25:14 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 10:42 AM, Barry Titterton wrote:
> BTW, after couple hours of trying, the Oracle VM is now on my system (i
> am not sure whether it is fully functioning as i have never used it
> before). But i have the warning message on the small command prompt
> window saying "FATAL: No bootable medium found! System halted." (pls
> find attached print screen).
>
> So the question now is : is the system on and ready to use?

Barry:

I use Oracle Virtual Box.

I haven't seen that particular error message, but it may be alerting you
that no bootable system has yet been installed in Virtual Box. If so, it
will go away when you create your first bootable media.

--
Sincerely,
Aere