System program error detected

Marc Tremblay mtremblay at lbpsb.qc.ca
Thu Feb 26 18:07:38 UTC 2015

Hi Ian,

I have managed to resolve the issue by sheer luck I guess.

My original image was created using Pen Drive Linux to write the ISO to USB. I have heard that there are issues with using this utility on more recent releases of Lubuntu and Ubuntu. I decided to recreate the image and burn it to my USB drive using Unetbootin instead.

I did a clean re-install and I no longer have those annoying error messages.