[Lubuntu-qa] Alternate testcase changes

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:36:55 UTC 2015

Den 2015-02-26 02:17, Walter Lapchynski skrev:
> We were having some trouble with LVM with the alternate installer and
> it made me really question why we have it at all. We don't have a
> similar testcase for desktop. Considering the little support we have
> for alternate images among the release team, I don't really with to
> push the envelope. That being said, I have dropped the testcase.
>
> My plan is to replace it with a testcase for manual partitioning to
> match the one we have for desktop. The [merge request][1] for this is
> up for review if you have any comments or concerns.
>
> If you have any questions, I'm all ears. Thanks, everyone!
>
> [1]: https://code.launchpad.net/~wxl/ubuntu-manual-tests/alternate-manual/+merge/251026

Hi Walter and all Lubuntu users,

@ Walter: I suggest that we have at least one testcase with LVM,
encrypted disk and encrypted home. If we cannot keep the one that exists
now for the alternate iso, I suggest that we make one for the desktop iso.

@ all other Lubuntu users: Please tell Walter what *you* think!

Best regards
Nio