Report Installer Bug

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:34:07 UTC 2015

Ubuntu uses Ubiquity as installation software (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ubiquity). If you want to report a bug about it you
need to fill a bug report about this specific package...

Please read this page for instructions:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

And do not forget to search for already reported bugs. This is the second
time I hear about this message during installation on Lubuntu list...