Playing music on Bandcamp

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 30 19:41:43 UTC 2015

Really, any output. There may be an error on starting the program, or it
may only be when using Bandcamp.

Just make sure you visit the Bandcamp site and try to play. You should be
able to install the pastebinit package and do `firefox | pastebinit`, go
through the process, exit, and share the resulting URL with us.

FYI, | "pipes" the result of the command on its left to the input of the
command on the right. pastebinit takes input and sends it to a pastebin
service (default is paste.ubuntu.com) and returns the URL of its location.

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer