Playing music on Bandcamp

אלעד הן elad2040 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:09:06 UTC 2015

As I said earlier, my intention is *not* to use flash, but to use bandcamp
based on html5, as I do in windows7. This doesn't seem to work for me with
firefox at the moment, but does with chromium.

I am running firefox 37.02.

As for running firefox from command line - what output should I look for?
(I'm total noob in linux, if it isn't obvious...)

אלעד הן
נייד: 052-5348554