manual please

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 23:43:46 UTC 2014

Hi Yvonne,
my last e-mail was meant to be somewhat humourous, however I suppose I
am not very funny sometimes, as only a nerd would get that joke.

What is it that you are actually needing?

The terminal command
man

Will give you information about virtually every program that is on your
computer
Such as:
man firefox

To open a terminal you can push Ctrl+Alt+T  or find it under accessories
in your menu.

What do you need help with?  Do you need a manual on how to install Lubuntu?
Do you need a manual about how to do something specific in your
installed OS?

Forgive me for my silly initial reply, I don't intend at all to turn new
users away.
Please give us more information about what you need help with.