Lost my GUI in 14.10

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Fri Sep 5 15:12:28 UTC 2014

Thanks Israel

I had filed a bug report #1363919 in the nvidia drivers section some
days ago as I couldn't find a related report.
The screen dump of startx is different as before. It now only shows a
non-fatal error about XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (Type "ONE_Level" has 1
levels but <RALT> has 2 symbols).
A good idea to install Xubuntu 14.10 alongside. I'll let you know.

Henk