OT: Survey on "Still running 32 bit Ubuntu?"

ki7mt ki7mt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 21:34:45 UTC 2014

It's possible, but not very accurate due to the numebr of mirrors used,
that, coupled with the fact, a single download could be used to install
untold numbers of machines. Or, hundreds or thousands of TFT boot setups
for larger institutions.

There's a Ubuntu issues site somewhere that collects crash reports or
something to that affect, but I can't find it at the moment. Something
that reports back from the a physical Installation would be a bit more
accurate I'd think.

73's
Greg, KI7MT