Issues installing

Ryan.ns.lee1@ntlworld.com Ryan.ns.lee1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 15 19:24:21 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for the help, it would seem that the root of my problem was bad media and a failing optical drive. Swapping from the dvd drive to the cdrw allowed me better access to booting and finding a ps2 keyboard (old mobo wouldn't let me use USB until in the os) meant I could do a disc check. This showed one error even though the disc had burned and been verified and the md5 matched on my other pc. Burnt a new CD and currently installing :)

Sent from my 4G Ready LG G2 on Three

Sent from my 4G Ready LG G2 on Three