AW: Installer from live CD not launching

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:05:28 UTC 2014

Hi,
My experience has been 512MB is on the edge for installing Lubuntu.
I agree with the statement that running the installer ONLY, rather than
the Live desktop AND installer will be the best thing for that little RAM.

The Live System is a great way to test a computer!

But when you have 512 RAM, it is better to install only.  I think Leszek
may be right for the Live CD Installer...

I think the BOOT option to INSTALL
requires 384+ MB  So 512MB is very easy to do this way.

Try it this way first!!