Installer from live CD not launching

Marc Tremblay mtremblay at lbpsb.qc.ca
Wed Oct 15 13:42:58 UTC 2014

Good morning,

When you boot from the live CD you usually have an option to either try Lubuntu or install it right away. Instead of choosing try right away and then launching the installation from the live desktop icon choose to install right away.

If this does not work you might have a corrupted ISO image. Create a new bootable USB with PendriveLinux and your Lubuntu ISO.