Problems to start LUBUNTO

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:59:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
If I understand you correctly, you installed Lubuntu to the hard drive,
but it will not boot?  Is this correct?
If this correct, what does the computer do?  Does it get stuck on the
Please describe where it stops working.  Or more specifically what you
mean by
"impossible to get Lubunto from Hard disk"
So we can help you better.

And, if I understand you want to install something other than Firefox,
but are having troubles?
To install another web browser you can open a terminal and type:
sudo apt-get update

then choose one or more of the following:

sudo apt-get install chromium-browser
sudo apt-get install midori
sudo apt-get install qupzilla (if you are running Lubuntu 14.04 this is
the best option)
sudo apt-get install links2 (lightweight text-based browser that can
display images)

there are other web browsers as well, so if you need help with a
specific one please indicate which one.
You could also go to google's home page and download and install Chrome
from there.