Problems to start LUBUNTO

galdos at tiscali.it galdos at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 11 11:15:45 UTC 2014

  hi I am Italian I use the Old pc I tryed to set Lubuntu in PC PENTIUM
20 GB HArd disck but after that i installeted all sistem operatyng is
impossible to get Lubunto from Hard disk i can use onli dvd live ...
which is the way to get Lubunto from my Old pc pentium 3 ( with mother
board Asus cuv4x acpi bios revision 1004 intel pentium 800 mhz ??
Someone can help me ...

enother thig to say is this it'important to set
always two Browser to surf firefox always have problem to get plug in in
the first time work but in second time many repository closed and
impossible to surf again in the next time when someone to reinstall this
system in avery linux there is this great problema only firefox ..

Scopri istella, il nuovo motore per il web italiano.
Istella garantisce risultati di qualità e la possibilità di condividere, in modo semplice e veloce, documenti, immagini, audio e video.
Usa istella, vai su http://www.istella.it?wtk=amc138614816829636