New Lenovo Netbook

J. Van Brimmer jerry.vb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:58:04 UTC 2014

Well, I just completed a Disk Cleanup and that removed over 1 Gb of files.
Tjen I reran the Shrink Volume process. This time it allowed C to shrink
down to 113 Gb. Hallelujah,  I'm almost there! I'm going to another
defrag/clean up, then try again. If nothing gives this time, I'll probably
just leave it as is. This leaves me with over 300 Gb for Linux. I like
installing 2 or 3 different distributions, just for fun.