Mailing list etiquette

wxl at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 4 15:09:50 UTC 2014

Please everyone read this:

Especially read the part about quoting. This has gotten out of hand on this
list.

Look what I just got from the admin interface:
>     From:    lubuntu at prpcompany.com
>     Subject: Re: New Lenovo Netbook
>     Reason:  Message body is too big: 46035 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

All of that is quoting. That's ridiculous. I let that one through but this
is the last time.

As a digest reader (I'm not the only one), this is incredibly annoying.
Since some people reply on top and others below, I constantly have to hunt
for the message.

Given that I often get these messages on my phone (I'm not the only one),
that task is even harder.

Please be considerate of others.

wxl