14.04 and its support - Terminal session no longer needed as of 14.04

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Sat May 31 16:15:53 UTC 2014

The devs never give up on a bug, it is just a case of attacking the
critical ones 1st. In this unusual case, as the update manager itself was
affected there was no other way round but "roll your sleeves up and say
'hello' to the terminal".

Regards,

Phill.
P.S. we always need more people willing to test fixes / next release.. head
over to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/ for details.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw