Question from a newbie about backup software and more

brendanperrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:48:38 UTC 2014

On Wed, 14 May 2014 15:37:25 -0400
James McCoy <spaceknight2 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> it like? Will Ubuntu Tweak work on Lubuntu?
Lubuntu doesn't come with deja-dup by default but it is in the repos so you could install it.

For the things similar to Ubuntu tweak we have two things that are currently similar obconf shows as openbox configuration manager in the menu and lxapperance which shows as customize look and feel. There is also desktop preferences for changing wallpaper.

You can search in synaptic package manager or lubuntu software center to find more packages but it can be difficult to find if they are lightweight or not. I don't do much video editing so can't help you on that.
--
brendanperrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>