LiveDVD testing--iBook G4--updates (Israel)

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 02:09:01 UTC 2014

Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 16:09:40 -0500

> I used something almost the same
> live video=radeonfb:1024x768-32 at 60
>
> I have used both utilities on an iBook with no problem.  You may try
> setting your boot parameter to include the 60hz refresh.
> >

> --
> Regards

@Israel:

OK, thanks kindly for that tip, yes, that did bring a clear desktop
wallpaper, and Openbox conf manager opened, as well as other stuff . . .
but, then the window dragging problem of erratic movement not following the
mouse movement returned more strongly than when the wallpaper was low res.
. . made up the difference in balancing the good clean desktop . . . with
an equal or greater problem . . . .  Not enough chops to know how to fix
that if I were to do an install . . . so, testing of the LiveDVD would
continue on the iBook . . . .

F/e.e.p.