[Lubuntu-comms] Wiki Editing / meeting

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 07:24:50 UTC 2014

Hi Phill and everybody else,

1. I'm very sorry to have made you upset.

2. I will not push this issue, but stay back and let other people manage
the Lubuntu wiki pages.

3. But I want to explain why I did what I did:

Initiated by you Phill, I checked what was minimum RAM for Trusty. I
sent that report to the Lubuntu community (as an email).

There was a discussion, that focused not so much about the test result,
but on what should be changed in the wiki page paragraph about system
requirements.

There was no sign of life from you Phill, or from Iberê or from Sergio,
and the discussion ended, and I thought it meant that people were happy
with the 'second wording'.

So I edited that into the wiki page and made a sub-page, according to
suggestions during the discussion.

Once again, I'm very sorry to have made you upset and will stay away
from the Lubuntu wiki pages.

Best regards
Nio