Fwd: [Lubuntu-qa] Minimum and recommended RAM to install Lubuntu Trusty

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Sat Mar 29 00:18:04 UTC 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW at phillw.net>
Date: 29 March 2014 00:16
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Minimum and recommended RAM to install Lubuntu
Trusty
To: Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund at gmail.com>, Julien Lavergne <gilir at ubuntu.com>
Cc: JM <meets at gmx.fr>, Ali Linx <ali.linux at amjjawad.net>, Dale Visser <
dale.visser at gmail.com>, "lubuntu-qa at lists.launchpad.net" <
lubuntu-qa at lists.launchpad.net>, lubuntu user list <
Lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>, "lubuntu-wiki-docs at lists.launchpad.net" <
lubuntu-wiki-docs at lists.launchpad.net>

previous<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu?action=diff&rev1=241&rev2=242>
gilir <https://launchpad.net/~gilir> Adding back quick links to useful pages
view <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu?action=recall&rev=242>
I've reset it to there. I understand that there were was a grammar edit
made after that.

Quite simple... If the head of dev has to go in and edit the page, do not
go playing with it. Sergio is wiki TL, no one makes edits to live pages.

Sergio will be about over the next few days after him having spent hours on
preparing up the 14.04 pages to be ready to be made live as soon as 14.04
is released. Whilst some of you bicker over what it can do here, what it
can do there... those are discussions for the mailing list. Get them done
with your TL and get the pages ready to switch over on release day.

Phil.

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw