[Lubuntu-qa] Minimum and recommended RAM to install Lubuntu Trusty

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Sat Mar 29 01:34:29 UTC 2014

Hi, for those interested...

Be available on Sunday from about 10:00 UTC (Sergio will send out an email
as to what time suites better).

Phill.

(23:20:06) phillw: hi SergioMeneses, how's things?
(23:35:44) SergioMeneses: hi phillw ! how are you?
(23:35:48) SergioMeneses: I am still working
(23:35:50) SergioMeneses: and you?
(23:38:22) phillw: SergioMeneses: I'm well, have you been following the
stuff about what is the minimum requirement for lubuntu?
(23:40:44) SergioMeneses: phillw, tomorrow, I can work on community things
tomorrow, I ask on the list if anyone knew them but no one answered
(23:44:13) phillw: SergioMeneses: pop on here after 12:00 UTC (GMT) and we
can spend as many hours as you have free to get on with things. I'll also
be testing ISO's, so it is a good time to tell the others WHO you are :)
(23:59:40) phillw: SergioMeneses: you will have mail :P
(29/03/14 00:01:25) phillw: SergioMeneses: I'm not prepared for people to
over ride the fact we prepare up the pages ready for the next release
(00:16:12) SergioMeneses: jejejeje
(00:16:14) SergioMeneses: ok phillw !
(00:16:16) SergioMeneses: :D
(00:17:21) phillw: SergioMeneses: 2nd email sent :)
(00:19:05) phillw: SergioMeneses: you are boss of wiki, people are NOT
allowed to edit live wiki pages for 13.10 to think what will be needed for
14.04 ???? as in WTF?
(00:20:20) phillw: oh, and the others will wilt under pressure... coz
julien has had to reset that page once before.
(00:36:18) phillw: SergioMeneses: what time (UTC) do you reckon you'll be
available to chat about stuff on wiki for the lubuntu 14.04 lts?
(00:40:42) SergioMeneses: phillw, tomorrow at 10am
(00:40:44) SergioMeneses: ?
(00:40:55) SergioMeneses: my time is 19:40
(00:43:22) phillw: my time is 00:43
(00:44:09) phillw: choose a time that suits you and I we will see if anyone
will turn up :)
(00:44:22) phillw: s/I / we
(00:46:00) phillw: SergioMeneses: I do need about 36 - 48 hours notice to
get people to attend :)
(00:46:47) SergioMeneses: ok
(00:47:41) SergioMeneses: what do you say about monday at 10 am (utc-5)?
(00:47:41) phillw: so, for UTC, what do you suggest for Sunday?
(00:48:14) phillw: SergioMeneses: I think sunday is better
(00:48:43) phillw: what time on sunday can you attend?
(00:54:46) SergioMeneses: ok sunday it is
(00:54:48) SergioMeneses: :D
(01:04:08) phillw: sergio what time? April 10th is when about we have to
have the docs ready for...
(01:04:38) phillw: SergioMeneses:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseSchedule
(01:05:51) phillw: most of the wiki work you have done, so hopefully not
too much left to do. It's more a case of telling others to leave the others
from editing the 'live' wiki pages.
(01:08:03) phillw: SergioMeneses: as with you... I'm off to bed...
(01:09:58) SergioMeneses: :D
(01:10:01) SergioMeneses: indeed
(01:10:28) SergioMeneses: we have to move quickly to get all finished
(01:11:52) phillw: SergioMeneses: dead easy... we can have a chat tomorrow
and then tell the "children" to use the release +1 area to do updates
(01:12:30) SergioMeneses: perfect Phillw
(01:12:46) phillw: they have to use the system, else we will end up with
messed up pages pointing to all the wrong areas
(01:12:48) SergioMeneses: I will be in gtalk
(01:14:14) phillw: I'll be about from about 12:00 UTC on here and pingable
from #lubuntu, facebook. #ubuntu-docs etc

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw