AW: Re: Portable installed system that boots in UEFI as well as BIOS mode

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:08:37 UTC 2014

Ok, thanks for the info!!
It might still be worth considering for some devices... but maybe simply
decreasing the compression of the filesystem on the drive will speed up
the access times ...
I haven't even tried running this yet, but I have noticed Ubuntu Live
images are slower than some other live images and I think that is
related to the compression of the squashfs...
Just throwing out some ideas....  thanks again for the clarification!!