Linux Foundation Offers $2400(USD) Intro to Linux Course for Free

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 02:09:08 UTC 2014

Hi to all,
   While we wait to go back to action stations I wanted to share this.
The Linux Foundation
along with edX is offering this summer an Intro to Linux course for
free. This course is normally $2400(USD), folks may audit this course
or take it as an enrolled student( for certificate). Please see the
link below or visit the Linux Foundation website if interested.

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2014/03/linux-foundation-build-massive-open-online-course-program-edx

I am posting this here because a good friend sent me this information.
I hope some of you get to attend!