PCManFM actions

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Mon Mar 24 19:09:42 UTC 2014

On 03/24/2014 10:03 PM, Rafael Laguna wrote:
> As you may know, PCManFM supports the use of actions or customized
> context menus, as Thunar does. A nice repository for PCManFM was
> created at the blog (thanks to Vasian). If you want to share scripts /
> actions, you're welcome.
>
> http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/pcmanfm-actions.html

Hello Rafael,

You need to explain more and add more details. I just read your Blog's
Post and it is not very clear if you ask me. You need to add maybe more
technical details and explain better for newcomers to Linux/Lubuntu and
also for existing users :)

Someone for example was asking whether this feature will be only on
Lubuntu 14.04 LTS or other versions? and I'm sure more Qs will come :)

Just a thought :)

> --
> Rafael Laguna
> Lubuntu Artwork Team