access to DVD files

info at michalsima.net info at michalsima.net
Mon Jun 30 14:14:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,
This is first time I am posting so I am sorry if I miss any fact, detail or form.
I have Lubuntu 14.04 on lenovo C200 and can't access to files which are on a video containing DVD (recorded on DVD-R disc).
I can play this DVD on VLC player, so I am sure there are these files.
After inserting DVD into machine it mounts, the DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER appears in file manager, but after opening it shows only VIDEO_TS file and nothing more.
When I tried to load it in AcidRip, it didn't work, neither in  WinFF, where I can't add any file from it. So I am not able to converse the video for portable, which is my intention.
If I insert data DVD, I can browse it without problems.
Many thanks
Michal