LXQt 14.04

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:31:39 UTC 2014

This is awesome!!
There are some missing features I want... some applications look
horrible, but overall everthing looks amazing!!  This looks so much
cleaner and nicer than all the other 'traditional' desktops.
The themes are really limited, but all of them are nice... I am looking
forward to the Lubuntu theme coming to LXQt.  I like these flat themes,
and the plasma-next theme... all very nice!
This is an exciting time for Lubuntu for sure!!  Keep up the amazing work!